Windows 10 has released many versions after the anniversary update. How to check which version you are now using?
Steps to check Windows Version information:
- Press Windows key + R to open Run box, and type "msconfig".
- In the popup window, click Tool tab;
- Click "Display Windows version information" (default);
- Click "Lanch";
You can see the detailed information goes like: Version **** (OS Build ****)
Or you can type "winver" in Run box to open this dialog quickly:
Windows; > Settings; > System; > About;
Another method to check Windows Version
- Tab the Windows bottom, and select "Settings";
- Click "System" and choose "About"