- Right click to Change Drive Letter
- Choose one new drive letter from the list
How to Change/Assign Drive letter using Diskpart Command line
Run diskpart command line by press Windows + R to open Run box, and type diskpart, press enter; and input the following commands to assign drive letter:
- list volume
- sel volume #
- ass letter= X, replace X with your drive letter;
How to change drive letter in Partition Expert
Launch the Macrorit Disk Partition Expert, you'll see all detail information of the partition and disk.
Right-click the volume whose drive letter you want to change, and then click Change Drive Letter.
Select a new drive letter from the list of available ones. To leave the volume without a drive letter, click Do not assign a letter.
- Click OK to add the pending drive letter changing operation.
- In the end, Click "Apply changes" button, the changes can take effect.