First of all, you should download the excellent disk partition software
Launch the Macrorit Disk Partition Expert, you'll see all detail information of the partition and disk.
Right-click the disk you need to wipe, and then click wipe disk.
- Choose a method to wipe the disk,You can:
- Full sectors with zero (Quick)
- Full sectors with one (Quick)
- Full sectors with zero&one (Quick)
- DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes) (Very show)
- DoD 5220.28-STD (7 passes) (Very show)
- In the end, Click "Apply changes" button, the changes can take effect.