Before you do this operation, please notice that Wipe partition can erase all the data on the partition without any chance of restore.Do as follow when you make up your mind:
Launch the Macrorit Disk Partition Expert, you'll see all detail information of the partition and disk.
Select a partition which you want to wipe, and then click .
- Choose a method to wipe the partition,You can:
- Full sectors with zero (Quick)
- Full sectors with one (Quick)
- Full sectors with zero&one (Quick)
- DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes) (Very show)
- DoD 5220.28-STD (7 passes) (Very show)
- Click OK to add the pending volume creating operation.
- In the end, Click "Apply changes" button, the changes can take effect.