We are trying to provide you best of experience using Macrorit products and we also have confidence in our program, so we provide refunds within 30 days of product purchase to guarantee all your benefits. However, we know that sometimes the software doesn't work well due to improper operations so we would like to be of the help and provide the right solution, we do not accept unreasonable or unexplained refund. We appreciate your understanding about this.
We offer refunds for the following circumstances within the guidelines of its Money Back Guarantee.
- Purchased a wrong product, and then purchased the correct product from our company. In this case, we would like to refund the money of the wrong product for you if you request.
- Purchased the same product twice. In this case, refund request can be approved and we will refund one of the products for you, or exchange one program for another product based on your needs.
- If you don't receive the activation code within 24 hours of purchase, fail to retrieve the registration code or haven't received a timely response (within 24 hours) after making contact, we will process the refund to you.
If the program has terminal technical problems and we cannot solve your problem within 30 days, we will approve your refund request if you don't want to wait for free upgrade in the future.
Once a refund is issued, the corresponding license will be deactivated. Please:
Download Version: Uninstall the software and remove it from your computer.
Disc Version: Destroy the disc, and then uninstall the software from your computer.
We will reject the refund request for the below unacceptable circumstances:
- You request a full refund without particular reason.
- You request a full refund by simply a "It does not work" or "I do not want it" reason and refuse to cooperate with us.
- Due to lack of understanding of the program functions or capabilities from our website and you say the product fail to meet your needs, your refund request cannot be accepted. (P.S. We'd like to exchange the product with the correct program for you if you needed)
- You request full refund for technical issues, but you never cooperate with us and provide any assistance to our support team with any detailed description of the issue.
- Request refund because purchased so-called "wrong product", without having exchanged it for the right product as we suggested.
- Purchase of a wrong product, which has already been followed by the purchase the correct product from another company.
- A refund request for part of a bundle cannot be accepted because the third party payment platform which does not support any partial refund within an order.
- You have a so called "change of mind" after purchasing.
- A refund request due to technical trouble, with the customer refusing to cooperate with our support team and declining providing detailed descriptions and related information regarding the problem, or refusing to try the solutions provided by the our support team.
- A refund request for technical problems after the software has been updated, if order exceeds 30 days.