Difference between Pro+ Edition and Unlimited Edition?
Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition are:
- Pro + Edition: One license for one computer, commercial use is permitted;
- Unlimited Edition: Unlimited license in one company, commercial use is permitted;
Besides, Unlimited Edition users will get premium support on all Macrorit products. Here's the table on different editions of Data Wiper, check it out.
For Server administers in a company, Unlimited Edition is the most cost-effective one. No matter home computers or hard drives you have, you can run Macrorit Data Wiper portable editions on each single computer and wipe the system without bootable CD. The more devices you have, the more you'll save, both in time and money.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?