How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
The software is easy to use, in the main window, there're 3 columns in order, follow 1,2, 3, and click Wipe Now to Start.
In column 1:
- Wipe Free Space
- Wipe Entire Drive
In column 2, five wiping methods are listed:
- Fill Sectors with zero;
- Fill Sectors with one;
- Fill Sectors with zero and one;
- DoD 5220.22-M;
- DoD 5220.28-STD;
Here are more detailed explanations on each wiping method.
In column 3, is the disk map, we can:
- Choose Entire Disk to Wipe
- Choose Single Partition to Wipe
- Choose Free Space to Wipe
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?