Can I wipe a Network storage device?
No, Macrorit Data Wiper cannot wipe data from a Network device;
It can only recognize and wipe the drives which are physically connected to the computer.
However, you can remove the drive from the Network and connect it to the computer as an external USB drive or as a secondary drive. In this way, Macrorit Data Wiper can reload the disk map and wipe the drive like others.
If you have many hard drives, you can connect them all to one PC, or download Macrorit Data Wiper Portable edition on each computer, and wipe them indecently, you can directly wipe system out without bootable CD.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?