Windows 10 has released many versions after the anniversary update. How to check which version you are now using?
Steps to check Windows Version information:
1. Press Windows key + R to open Run box, and type "msconfig".
2. In the popup window, click Tool tab
3. Click "Display Windows version information" (default)
4. Click "Lanch"
5. You can see the detailed information goes like: Version **** (OS Build ****)
Or you can type "winver" in Run box to open this dialog quickly:
Another method to check Windows Version
1. Tab the Windows bottom, and select "Settings"
2. Click "System" and choose "About"