Windows 10 anniversary update fixed many bugs and added many awesome functions, but still we can track its strong will, like push us to Windows 10 "violently" months ago, like provide no options to remove Cortana this time!
1. Press Windows + S to open Cortana
2. Click settings icon, click Off on "Cortana can give you suggestions, ideas, reminders, alert and more."
3. Click "Not interested" when Cortana says: "Here are some of the things I can do for you"
4. Click "I'm sure", yes, 100% sure!
Now you can't see these annoying options, but you can't remove it by these steps either. How to remove it After Windows 10 anniversary update? It is much tougher!
1. Press Windows + R and type gpedit.msc
Local Computer Policy / Computer Configuration / Administrative Templates / Windows Components / Search.
3. Double click Allow Cortana
4. Click Disabled