Format NTFS to FAT32 | FAT32 Format tool
Format is not the way to go FAT32 in Windows 10, we can convert NTFS to FAT32 without data loss.
Since Microsoft is about to run a big sale in Xbox store on its' games and devices tomorrow, download portable FAT32 formatter today is about the time. No worry on transfer data from one disk to another, or between partitions. Just do the following to Covert a NTFS partition to FAT32 and run Xbox 360 games:
- Right-click on the partition you want to format; choose Convert to FAT32;
- Click OK to confirm the operation when the dialog window pops up;
- And Click Commit to Convert NTFS to FAT32 without data loss.
Format will remove everything (not really remove, you can still get them back by using data recovery software), convert, on the other hand, will create the file system without formatting or deleting the original data, here's the list that may help:
- When Hard Drive capacity over 2TB, how to format to FAT32
- Free Portable FAT32 Formatter: NTFS to FAT32 Converter
- How to convert NTFS to FAT32 without data loss
- XBox one and Xbox 360 supported file system comparison
- Ways to change file system to FAT32 in Windows 7
- Will Sony New PS 4 support NTFS file system?