Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
Yes, you could use our Data Wiper to wipe any drives/partitions.
Our software would wipe your drive without leaving any trace of your previous data. Macrorit Data Wiper can wipe system out without bootable CD, after wiped, system cannot reboot, you can add this disk to new computer or just reinstall system on this drive.
If you want to disposal your hard drive, we recommend wiping the entire disk to RAW, factory settings of the hard drive. To ensure no trace of original data left for recovery software.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate?
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?