Can I wipe the entire drive or only the partition of a drive?
Will Macrorit Data Wiper wipe the entire drive or only the visible partition of a drive?
Well, the software has both the options to wipe the entire drive or a particular partition of the drive.
If you want to wipe entire disk, just click on the click and click Wipe Now; click on partition to wipe a particular volume.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?