Does Macrorit Data Wiper software allow certificates to be created upon successful wipe?
No, currently our software doesn't provide any certificate after the Wiping process.
If you are referring to creating a new certificate on DoD 5220.22-M (3 passes) and DoD 5220.28-STD (7 passes) wiping schemes then you could do that with our software.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?