What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
System requirements for Data Wiper are the following:
- Windows OS:
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP; Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003.
- 1024 x 768 display or above
- X86 or compatible CPU with main frequency 500 MHz.
- 512MB system memory
- Display Card:
- Accelerated 3D graphics – 64MB RAM
- Hard Disk:
- 100 MB hard drive space
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software??
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software??
- How long will it take to wipe my drive??
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?
- Published in Wipe Hard Drive