Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
Yes, with the five listed wiping methods in column 2, Macrorit Data Wiper can securely erase partitions or single partition based on your needs, no recovery software can trace any of the original data in wiped partition.
To achieve this, click
Entire Drive in column 1,
and click wiping method, target partition, Wipe Now in order,
confirm and Start.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?