Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on memory stick and other portable hard drives, SD cards, USB drives, external hard drives, mini and micro SD cards etc.?
Yes, Macrorit Data Wiper software can be used to securely wipe your memory stick and any other portable drives.
All you need to do is, launch the software, select the portable drive you wish to wipe in the disk map, and select the wiping method then click Wipe Now button to securely wipe the drive. We'll need the confirmation from you, input Wipe in the dialog box and Start.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?