Windows Server 2008 Resources
Compare with Windows Server 2003, disk management in Server 2008 added more functions to resize partition, Extend Volume and Shrink Volume are the mostly used new functions to redistribute disk space in Windows Server 2008 (R2), but limitations are also released with the successor: continues unallocated space to the target partition can only active the option Extend Volume, or it will grey out. So if you want to solve low disk space warning problem in Disk management, you had to create unallocated space first, and then move it next to C Drive, for example, to extend system partition.
However, with the help of windows partition software, you can resize server disk without losing data, extend C Drive with free space from other partition becomes possible. Beside, this partition manager has more functions to well manage disk and improve server system performance in Window 2008.
The following are some guide pages on how to manage server disk:
- Fix Extend Volume Disabled problem in Windows 2008
- Resize Partition in Windows 2008 64 Bit in Partition Software
- Extend C Drive Windows 2008 R2 when Extend Volume Greyed Out
- Server 2008 Low Disk Space on System Partition
- Free Up C Drive Space in Windows Server 2008
- Resize Fat32 Partition in Windows 2008 without Reformatting
- Resize Server 2008 System Partition without data loss
- Windows 2008 Extend C Drive Not Showing in Disk Management
- Ways to Extend C Drive in Windows 2008 R2 Vmware
- Resize Partition Windows Server 2008 R2 on an Old Disk
- Partition Magic alternative software for Windows 2008
- Low Disk Space on C Drive of Windows Server 2008 Disk
- Extend System Partition in Windows 2008 with Ease
Contact us @support for more solutions.