Scan Single Disk
- In Disk Scanner click on a tab or choose the target drive from the drop-down menu "Current Device"
- Specify the Scan area or skip to scan the entire disk
- Click "Scan Now" to surface test the drive
You can click
shutdown after scan button if you're about to scan a disk with large capacity and long in 'Time remaining'
- Green-dot means good sectors
- Yellow-dot means scanning
- Red-dot means bad sectors
When errors are found, the total number will be displayed in the
Error found section in red.
You can stop the scan at any time by pressing the button 'Stop Now'