Can I wipe data from CD?
Can I securely wipe all my data from CD/DVD using Macrorit Data Wiper?
No, you cannot wipe data from CD/DVD using Macrorit Data Wiper.
Optical Drives such as Compact Disk, Digital Video Disk and Floppy Disk would not be recognized as storage drives by the software and hence it would not be possible to wipe data from such Optical Disks.
If you want to destroy data in CD/DVD, the best way is to destroy them physically, breaking or burning is can be the choice.
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- What is the limitation in Free Edition?
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate?
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?