Windows Server 2012 Resources
In Window Server 2012, GPT Disk are widely used, because large capacity disk with over 2TB size is getting popular, MBR disk cannot recognize disk space over 2 TB, so convert MBR to GPT demands are increasing in Server 2012 system. Disk Management is able to covert disk between GPT and MBR by formatting disk to unallocated space and write partition table accordingly. However, many users would like to do the conversion while data stay intake, so Disk management in Server 2012 is not the best option when large amount of data have stored in each partition.
Macrorit Partition Expert, the outstanding server partition software, is able to convert MBR to GPT without formatting, so when converting MBR to GPT with this software, data in the disk stays intact.
Here're some resource on how to convert MBR to GPT disk and other useful guide for partition server disk.
- System Drive is full on Windows Server 2012 R2
- Initialize Disk to GPT or MBR from Command line Diskpart
- Free Up C Drive Space in Windows Server 2012 Disk
- Windows Server 2012 Disk Management Extend Volume Greyed Out
- Windows 2012 C Drive Runs out Of Space, how to fix this?
- Server 2012 Resize System Partition and improve system performance
- Convert to GPT Disk Greyed Out in Windows Server 2012 R2
- Windows 2012 Disk Management to create Unallocated Space
- Partition Magic Server Software for Windows 2012
- Create and Resize Windows Storage Space in Windows Server 2012
- Create Partition in Windows Server 2012 when new simple volume greyed out
Contact us @support for more solutions.