Data Wiper Supported Operating System
Mac, Linux, or Windows?
Data Wiper is a Windows only program, the following list of Windows OS are supported:
- Windows XP
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server 2003*
- Windows Server 2008*
- Windows Server 2012*
- Windows Server 2016*
- Windows Server 2019*
*: Supported by Data Wiper Unlimited Edition
But, Data Wiper can recognize hard drives from Mac and Linux, it is able to wipe their file system, so if they’re connected to Windows, Data Wiper is still able to wipe them clean
Check supported file system for more info
Macrorit Data Wiper Related FAQs:
- Can I wipe a Network storage device?
- Difference between Pro +Edition and Unlimited Edition?
- Can Macrorit Data Wiper be used on portable drives?
- Will Macrorit Data Wiper securely erase partitions?
- What are the system requirements for Data Wiper?
- How to setup Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How to use Macrorit Data Wiper software?
- How long will it take to wipe my drive?
- Can I wipe data from CD?
- Do you have paper certificate or e-certificate??
- Can I wipe the entire drive or partitions of a drive?
- Can I wipe the entire OS drive?
- What is the status of wiped hard drives?
- How to check if I wiped my hard drive successfully?
- How to activate the software?
- I lost my license, what can I do?
- Are Multiple Passes Necessary?