Wed Dec 20 2017 by Jane
Found bad sectors on hard drive? How to mark them? How to isolate them? How to repair them?
You may have many questions about bad sectors, we'll go through the following questions and try to provide solutions. With Disk Scanner, you can scan, mark, and isolate Bad Sectors.
- What are bad sectors
- How bad sectors are created
- Are bad sectors repairable
- Can bad sectors spread
- Can bad sectors cause blue screen
- Does formatting fix bad sectors
- Does cloning copy bad sectors
- How to isolate bad sectors a hard drive
- Will SSD have bad sector
- How to scan hard drive from command prompt?